Wednesday, May 13, 2020

3!


It was the last day of class with the 7-8th graders. We played a Kahoot review game as a class, which was fun. A bit anticlimactic. They thought so too. They asked if we could have another Kahoot game just for fun on Friday, and maybe the 5-6th graders should join in too. And Mr. E. So, they're going to bring it up with him in class tomorrow.

I actually only have live class for one hour tomorrow. The 5-6th graders and I wrapped up the Civil War today, so they get the day off tomorrow to catch up on late work. I stayed late at school last night putting together the list of what each person owes me. There were five no-name papers, so I posted a picture on Teams and asked kids to claim them. One boy who is worried about how much he has to finish still tried to claim other students' work. I know his handwriting better than that though. Plus he claimed papers that had already been claimed by others (or a paper he had already turned in). Hmm... nice try buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment