Saturday, May 9, 2020

6!


I had class in Fulda on Friday. It was a change in routine, which made me forget to post my blog for the day. Better late than never! The Farm Field Trip video went well. Dad didn't have too much to add to my commentary, but I was glad he was there just in case. Most of the boys are John Deere lovers and didn't ask any questions about the Case machinery. One boy started to ask why there weren't any green machines, but his mom was also watching and she shushed him and said, "Be nice!"

Right now the videos don't have any commentary because I narrated live on my class's video chat, but one of my teacher cousins wants to show it to her class so I'm going to see about adding words to the video. If it works, I'll post a link!

Friday night we had round two of Family Trivia. Even more people showed up (my mom participated!) and we had a good time. People didn't have trouble logging in, so we were able to start right away. It lasted a half an hour, which was just the right amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment