Thursday, September 24, 2020

Friday! (I mean, Thursday)

Guess what, no school tomorrow! I'm so excited! My sister and I are going to visit our other sister/brother-in-law for the weekend. The weather is going to be GORGEOUS. 

Today was beautiful too. The day started with a thunderstorm, but by 10am the sun was back and the day was cooler than it's been the rest of the week. We took advantage with some extra recess; four square was the game of the day. 

We ended up finishing our read-aloud today. I only cried a little! The kids guessed what was going to happen before I read it (we've been working on predictions this week). Next week we'll start Restart by Gordon Korman. 

All right, that's about all I can concentrate on. I'm too excited! Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment