Thursday, November 5, 2020

Lost

 I lost my library card... I can't find it anywhere!!! I remember I had it last Thursday for Bookmobile and set it and the movie I'd checked out on the window ledge in the gym. I think I brought it back into the classroom and put it on my desk? What I did after that is a mystery. I dug through my whole purse and my entire snack drawer in my desk to see if it fell. Not there. Sigh. I'll keep looking. Maybe I set it somewhere when I got home and didn't put it back where it belongs.

Better news, NaNo is going great for my students this year! Our word goal is 46,268 (30,000 is mine) and some kids are already pretty close to their goal! Most said when they get closer they're going to bump their goals up. So far we've written about 8,000 words. I am about 2,500 behind, but I haven't written my words for today yet. There were two days I didn't write, otherwise I've written every day since! I was hoping to catch up today after school, except I forgot it's Thursday and I have spelling to correct...

No comments:

Post a Comment