Monday, May 10, 2021

10

Balloon prize: use a beanbag all day. Once everyone figured out which bean bag they were using, things settled down... for a while. They were squirrely again today. And mean to each other. I went out for noon recess to pitch again and they were so critical of every little mistake. Sigh. It's only Monday. 

I'm trying to get my students NaNos published. All but one of the books are ready to go. That last one has to be approved by Amazon before it can be printed, so all that I can do is wait. I'm not sure how long it will take for the books to print/ship. We're running out of time! I'm tempted to just order the ones I have ready and do that last one separate. Shipping is really expensive though, so I'd rather combine everything in one order if I can. Hmm... I'll give it another couple hours before ordering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment