Wednesday, December 8, 2021

IT updates

Can you believe it, I actually got ahold of the IT guys today? I called to ask when the new sound system is going in at church (this week, perhaps tomorrow) so we could be ready for setting the sound for our Christmas program. While I had him on the line, I asked about a broken audio cord in the gym (would make practice so much easier) and downloading iTunes on my computer finally. And he did it! He installed iTunes right away and made a note to check out the aux cord when he comes to church this week. Wow, I feel accomplished.

I also got the Christmas bulletin approved and sent to our church secretary and projector designer, plus recorded next week's memory work hymns with Mrs. L. Oh, and recorded a stack of new books for the class library and made a study Kahoot for the 7-8th graders tomorrow. Whew!

Now it's off for a quick walk, then Advent services with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment