Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Party

Hooray! It's Christmas break! Although, technically I'm not off duty for another three days since we have one more Christmas program. Practice went well; we worked out a few kinks. Presents went well; my kids seemed to like their word clouds. 

I got some cool stuff too: a blanket with an outline of a stack of books/tea/plants/Miss H made by a student and her mom, some treats, a giftcard to Applebees (my kids told me I should go there on a date night and sing the Applebee's Date Night song while I'm on my date... The song is called "Fancy Like" and it was all the rage a few months ago), a tea travel mug perfect for loose leaf tea, tea, and a hot cocoa bomb. Some kids said they forgot their presents and they'll give them to me next year, haha. 

We watched Monsters Inc as our all school movie in the afternoon. Such a good movie. One of my favorites. I got almost all my papers corrected during it! 

After school we had our staff present exchange. My initials were LB for lunch box, and I got 'luxurious booties' aka fuzzy slippers, lemon bar mix, little baby ornament (Jesus in the manger), and a Love Bug toy car. Cute! I had Mrs. E who's initials were SC, and I gave her scarlet cord (red yarn), two santa claus ornaments, and a scented candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment