Thursday, February 9, 2023

Crazy Day

In keeping with the 'clothes from other countries' theme, I am wearing bright checkered pants from Ecuador. They are green, red, yellow, and black. G got them on one of his trips and was going to get rid of them months ago, but I said we should save them for this exact purpose. They are super comfortable and have quite a few pockets! 

Mr. E and I took our classes in the gym this morning to read for 20 minutes. We invited the other classrooms to join us, but didn't have any takers on such short notice. I read a few library picture books I've been meaning to read. Now I have another pile to take back to the library. G has been picking up and dropping off books for me on his way to basketball practice in New Ulm. I'm getting spoiled! Basketball season will be over soon and then I'll have to get used to getting books less often. Hopefully I'll have more time to read though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment