Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Decade Day

I wore my vintage 70s mini dress with leggings today and hair in pigtails. Nothing fancy for shoes. I thought about wearing my tall boots, but they have heels and I didn't feel like wearing them all day. 

Today seemed a bit more calm in 5-6th. Kids weren't as loud and seemed more apt to focus, although I caught a few of them avoiding their late work. One boy played a game on the computer instead of doing research for his next project. Another boy has at least three late things he said he'd get done during study hall in Mr. E's room. Except there wasn't time and he didn't take it home. Now he wants me to let him go to recess and he'll get it done in Mr. E's room. Ha. Nice try. 

We're supposed to have STEM time today: 

I'm thinking if they have their name on the board, they'll have to sit out until their late work is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment