Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Jersey Day

My one time per year outfit: Croatia soccer jersey! I bought it on a trip with my friend L in Croatia when they were in the World Cup semifinals and finals. Great memories!

School today was pretty typical. We read in the bouncy house in the gym for a while this morning and did a brain break afterwards. That was a lot of my students' highs for the day. Our morning and afternoon were productive. 

Today is their last day of basketball practice. Everyone except the 8th graders are ready for the season to be over... Dog days of February. Lots of tired kids, which makes them crabby and quick to react. The bouncy house got really rough at afternoon recess, so I'm banning it tomorrow. They know we need to; there weren't many who voiced objections about it. 

My after school plans are exciting today... G and I have a date in Mankato! One of his aunts gave us money with instructions to use it at Emily's favorite restaurant. So we're going to Mongolian Grill and swinging by a few thrift stores to see if we can find something to use as a beverage station in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment