Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Blast From the Past Day

I wore my 70s era dollar bag day dress to school today with leggings and a sweater. It's orange, brown, and green floral. All but three of my students dressed up today too. Lots of side ponytails, neon colors, a few Michael Jordan jerseys, one windbreaker, and a few kids who went waaaay in the past and dressed up like Jesus and his disciples. Creative!

Our special activity today was zoom pictionary. The 8th graders took turns drawing on their class whiteboard in their classroom, the screen shared with us by their teacher. The rest of us tried to guess what they drew while sitting in our own desks in our own classrooms. The 8th graders were pretty good drawers! Most of the kids got 15 or more out of 19 correct!

The other big news of the day is, G and I are signing the papers to sell my house! So, I need to dash off to meet him before the office closes. The buyers are signing papers tomorrow morning, so that is the official date of the house closing. Whew! It will be a huge relief to get those papers signed!

No comments:

Post a Comment