Tuesday, March 19, 2024

A+ Teacher

Today's journal prompt was, "Should teachers be graded by students?" Boy, that got these guys going.

Snippets of conversation I overheard...
"Oh yeah, definitely!"
"And if they yell at us for no reason, they should go to the Principal!"
"Ooo, I would give Mrs. H an A, no an A+!"
"Yeah, she'd get an A+ for sure."
(yelling across the room) "Mrs. H! You are an A+ teacher!"
"What would Mrs. M get?"
"I'd give her a... B+."
"Why that?"
"Because she left us without telling us! She definitely gets a B+ for that."
I chimed in at that point. "Hey, that's not fair. She shouldn't get a bad grade for something she couldn't control!"

They moved on soon after that. I'll have to actually read their journal entries to see what else they had to say...






No comments:

Post a Comment