Monday, March 11, 2024

Junior Achievement

The kids were excited I was back to teaching them. I fell back into our routine without too much trouble.

The weather was so nice today (70 degrees!) that we had a little extra recess in the afternoon. It was good incentive for them to finish their handwriting quickly. ;) Hopefully it's not too messy.

I had a very easy afternoon... a student's mom came for the last hour and a half of the day to teach Junior Achievement to my class followed by the other 5th grade class. I used my time to correct English papers. Got 'em done and in the gradebook! This will be the schedule for the rest of the week, so it's looking like I won't have too much homework!

That's a good thing because I have a bunch of things I want to catch up on at home. We need to finish painting. After that, our house could use a deep cleaning since our remodel is done! Well, I think one doorway needs a transition piece, but that's it! I can get caught up on my baking. Maybe start some seeds for our garden (only grass is coming up so far). Or maybe I should read one of the library books that has been waiting for me for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment