Thursday, September 24, 2026

Quest: Banana Muffin #7 (aka #2)

I mean... #2. 🤦‍♀️😅 I had this post all typed out and then I found my original banana muffin notes and realized I had previously baked this recipe. But it still holds as a nice banana muffin, so I'll share the post anyway. 😉

Recipe #7 is from Kristine's kitchen and uses the ingredients you'd expect and maple syrup for sweetener. There's milk in this recipe, which you can sub for other liquids. I did use milk since we have plenty of goat milk around. It only calls for 1/4c, so it's not like I used up a ton. 😅

The most putzy thing for me was melting the butter (since we don't have microwave). It wasn't until I had the muffins in the oven I saw the note you can sub applesauce for the butter. I had just made some applesauce too! 🤦‍♀️ Oh well, next time. 

There was enough batter for one pan of full sized muffins and a little leftover. I put the leftovers in a tiny cake pan and it hardly coated the bottom. 

They turned out nice and moist! I would definitely make this recipe again, doing some Emily tweaks next time. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment