We finally got around to making goat milk ice cream.
The recipe we used was:
3c goat milk
1/2c honey
2T arrowroot powder
2tsp vanilla extract
And we doubled it since we were going to all the work. Our ice cream maker was big enough to hold a double batch. I got the ice cream maker for free from someone in a local Facebook group I'm part of. I originally asked to borrow one, and a lady offered hers up for free.
When I picked it up, she said she had gotten it from her mom (who never used it), and she had never used it either, so she was glad it was going to someone who was planning to use it.
Unfortunately, it didn't work. 😕
The motor sounded like it was running, but nothing turned. I troubleshooted a few things that didn't help, and then G had the idea to use a screwdriver to turn the dash.

No comments:
Post a Comment