Monday, January 13, 2014

Same old, same old

Not too much out of the ordinary happening today...


The books I ordered over Christmas break arrived; my students were really excited to see what they were.  One of them (I think I'll call him the Book Monster) immediately wanted to tuck one away in his desk so he could read it...


Then the other students were complaining there weren't any good picture books to read.  I think they're forgetting about the three crates of picture books that are on the floor for them to peruse. 


We ran out of scotch tape in our classroom.  I still haven't made my way to the office to get some more. 


This is the first full week of school in over a month.  I think it's going to be a long one.  But this Friday is the end of the quarter which means... no school on Monday!


Tomorrow the whole school is trekking over to Nicollet to see a play performed by MSU theater students.  It's usually on an anti-bullying topic, so it should be pretty good.


Staff meeting, PTL, cheer practice, home games, end of the quarter... this is my only free night of the school week, so I guess I should make the most of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment