Friday, September 11, 2015

Neglect

I have been neglecting my library books... a huge stack is waiting in my apartment for me tonight.  And I have to stop at the library to pick up a few more that I ordered and haven't yet picked up.  Oops.  So I'll keep this brief since they close at five.


Volleyball practice went well again today.  It seemed harder to find drills for them to do.  Granted, I was the only coach there for the first half an hour.  Two of the others showed up later right when we started working on serves.  We have three games next week and no practices!


School was the same-old-same-old.  Kids tattling on each other to get back at them for tattling the day before, then waiting to watch me nail them/punish them/chew them out.  Sigh.  It's exhausting.  And then I got an email from a parent accusing me of not doing anything at school to handle it.  Sigh.  More stress.  So prayers for wisdom would be appreciated!  We'll get it all straightened out; it just takes time.  But it is disheartening to have to deal with it on the seventh day of school!


So this weekend it's my goal to hunker down and regroup... read books, get some fresh air, hang out with friends... and lesson plan and correct papers of course.  I can't totally forget about school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment