Friday, October 9, 2015

Roll a Monster

The most fun part of the day was art... I thought most of them had Fire Posters and Peace Posters to work on, but I guess we read-aloud so much today that all but one finished.  So instead of doing a fancy art project, I came up with a filler one that was super easy and didn't require a lot of thought... "Roll a Monster".  I have these gigantic dice they rolled.  Each time they rolled they added something else to their monster: body, arms, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, feet.  The number they rolled went with a different shape/style.  They had a lot of fun!


My kids were super crazy this afternoon.  We went over to practice bells for a bit and they spent five minutes arguing over seats in the car! They couldn't just get in anywhere.  And we went through the same song and dance coming back to school.  Ugh.  On the plus side, our songs sound pretty good. Not perfect, but we'll sound all right.  Hopefully they don't freeze up in front of such a huge audience. 


I'm headed over to church to get stuff ready for the Silent Auction.  My friend Kristin got free tickets to the Maverick's hockey game tonight, so that's my other plans for the evening.  Tomorrow, our first volleyball game is at 9:20 and after the tournament I'm hanging out with Laura.  Sunday= Pork Chop Dinner for most of the day.  Hopefully I'll have a little afternoon left afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment