Monday, May 9, 2016

10- Write with Marker for the Day

Two of my kids are out sick today... and I think I'm going down for the count. I feel like I have a fever and I just can't muster up any energy (plus I've been coughing).  The Erdmans are sending me home early today.  The 7th graders (and the Erdmans) leave on their class trip tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'm feeling better and won't need a sub...

Ugh, why now?! We are supposed to pack up the book fair tonight and also figure out the money from that.  We had borrowed cash from the 7th graders' fund to have change from the cash box, so we need to give them back the start-up money.  But Pastor is gone and the room is locked! So hopefully we can get into the room... and I'm supposed to be going home to rest.

The rain is also throwing a wrench into things. Our field trip to the farm Wednesday will be awfully drippy. 

Tomorrow's balloon activity: break the pinatas.  With rain in the forecast, I don't think we can do it outside.  Maybe in the gym??? I guess we'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment