Monday, May 16, 2016

5- Use Beanbags All Day

Track and Field was cancelled on Friday with too late notice for grades 1-4 to have school, so everyone had the day off! It's too bad the event was cancelled; but with the end of the school year on Friday, it's just too hard to reschedule.

You can definitely tell it's the end of the year... my kids were off the wall today!!! So hard to settle! And we still have so much to do before the end of the year.  Although, we did cross a lot off that list today.  One of the 5th graders came in from PE beaming, "Miss H, I got so much done today! It's the last Monday of school, we're done with the mile, and with the last science test. Plus tomorrow we have Caswell."  Technically, that means we only have three days of school left.  I'm trying to get everything graded by Thursday so I can maybe hand out report cards that night at the potluck/carnival.  ...I don't think Mr. E will have math grades for me though, so maybe it won't happen.

Tomorrow's activity: Caswell Softball Day. We start with a round robin at 9:00, then get ranked and do a tournament starting at noon.  Good thing the weather will be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment