Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Brain

You know how moms sometimes complain that they have 'Mom Brain'? Their thoughts are so scattered and they forget things all the time? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have Christmas Brain.

I sat in the wrong row at chapel (although in my defense, everyone sat one row back since the bell tables were set up in front of the first row). Then I forgot to bring the money from the Guatemala bake sale over to church to stick in the treasurer's box. I'm sure I forgot other things too. It's a crazy time of year!

It's also a giving time of year... Today after school a church member stopped by and gave school $10,000 to spend, a few thousand of it is set aside to help with tuition. But the rest of can be spent on classroom stuff. Mr. E gave me a budget of $500! Woohoo! Gotta start my list.

Then, we got a card from St. Paul's from Fulda. Their parochial school closed this summer (the school I attended up to 8th grade). Their PTL sent our PTL a check for $900! It was touching, humbling, and slightly sad and happy at the same time. We will definitely put the money to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment