Friday, December 21, 2018

Finished

Whew! What a day!

Program practice went GREAT. We are ready for Sunday. Present opening went okay. I had three kids who weren't finished with their work, so those three worked on their late work while everyone else opened presents. They did get their work done by the end of the day, so they were able to open their presents eventually. Thankfully. We watched Emperor's New Groove as our all-school movie. I forgot how funny it is! The kids seemed to enjoy it. I got all my correcting done during the movie, so my only homework for break is to write thank-you notes!

The boy who had the spelling words turned them in right away in the morning. I didn't hear another peep out of his mom, though I got a little anxious at the end of the day when they revealed that they were getting picked up. For a while I thought she was going to come in and chew me out in person, but the boys disappeared after a while and I didn't even see their mom. So. I think that's over and done with. Hopefully. The other teachers thought I was in the right though, so that makes me feel better about the situation.

Now, my classroom is tidy, Joe is almost packed up, and I am leaving town until Christmas Program #1 on Sunday! Thank-you for the prayers, this week. They really helped. Now, I'm off until January 2nd. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment