Monday, December 10, 2018

Quiet

My room was so quiet this morning... it was amazing. During Daily 5, everyone worked quietly. I had a bunch of boys reading in the reading corner (thank-you graphic novels!), some girls working on word cloud Christmas presents for their parents, a few doing spelling or reading at their desks. Sigh. Lovely. I'm just worried about what will happen when the boys run out of graphic novels, because they will, and I have the feeling they don't want to go back to regular books. :p

'Tis the season for secrets... A parent told me her book order for her 6th grader was a secret, so don't let her know she ordered the book the student wanted. Another parent wants me to keep an eye out for the school apparel order that's due to be delivered this week (Christmas presents again). I have most of my shopping done; I just need to wrap them.

After school we nailed down the seating chart for the kiddos for the program. The hymns/verses have been finalized for the bulletin, I just need to finish editing the electronic document for the AV coordinator and the church secretary. Whew. More things off the to-do list, but Christmas is coming fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment