Monday, December 16, 2019

Wordles

This weekend I put the wordles/word clouds together for each of my students. They turned out super cool! I secretively printed them off after school today. Most of them printed fine, but a few with really dark backgrounds have strange lines through them. The printer must be dirty, but I don't know where/how to clean it so streaks don't show up when I print from my computer. Eventually I gave up. The lines kind of look like they're supposed to be there. *shrug* Maybe they won't notice. I'm hoping to have time tonight to stick them in the frames and wrap them.

Program practice went well today. The songs sound AWESOME! I also came up with some acting our costume part kids can do during a few of the songs and the Nativity bible reading part. So far we've kept our program practice to the hour long and haven't gone over. Tomorrow I want to add the bell songs to the mix, which will make practice longer, but hopefully we won't need to repeat instructions/redo certain songs. We did that a bunch today.

It's coming together! It's hard to believe there's only four more days of school left this week and less than a week until our first program!

No comments:

Post a Comment