Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Testing, Testing

My class did FAST testing today (our standardized testing). Since each of them has a device, we all did it at the same time instead of taking turns during rounds. That was nice actually. They took one test today and will take the other tomorrow. 

The 7-8th graders had a map test on Africa today. I had hoped it wouldn't take them long and we'd have time to finish talking about South Africa, but no, it took basically the whole hour. 50 countries is a lot! And then we discovered that I had left some countries off the word bank. Oops. But we figured it out. Now I just need to correct them...

Tonight after school I have to run to Mankato to pick up some 'work from home' papers from Habitat. The lady in charge said I didn't have to be in the office to get them done. Then, I have two webinars tonight, one for a teaching social studies forum and the other is from the Arboretum about making your garden butterfly and bird friendly. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment