Thursday, October 28, 2021

CPR

Got a refresher on CPR tonight after school. Planned, of course. We also got a refresher on how to use the AED and do first aid. Hopefully I'll never have to use it.

Afterwards, I worked on prepping lessons for next week. Normally on Thursdays I just make an outline of the next week. Then over the weekend I prep the lessons and make sure everything is up to date and ready. Buuuut, this weekend I'm going on an impromptu trip to Wisconsin to help a friend wedding dress shop, so no time to plan. (I get to be the maid of honor!) Everything is ready for next week except one science Kahoot for the 7-8th graders to review for their Friday test. I should be able to get that done next Monday or Tuesday though. All I need to do now is pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment