Friday, October 15, 2021

Silent Auction

It's go time. My car is loaded up with silent auction items. I'm bringing them over to church after I wrap things up at school. Two parents are helping with set up tomorrow evening and I have nothing going on then, so I'll probably save most of the set up for Saturday. 

The bell song is sounding good. Two kids were missing, so of course it could've sounded better today, but both of them plan to be here Sunday. The song we're singing sounds good too. Classes sing different verses, and we had a 'contest' to see which groups could be the loudest. The 3-5th graders won. 

This afternoon we had STEM time (more fort building), the 7-8th graders too. I love watching them work together to problem solve and design their forts. A 7th grader wanted a blanket to go over the top, but I only have two and the other group wasn't sharing, so he asked to use the fabric that covers the foam during bell practice. Great idea! The only sad time was putting it away.

My kiddos were on the radio after school promoting the pork chop dinner.  I listened from school. Three volunteered to talk; even so, they were a bit shy. They did good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment