Monday, October 11, 2021

Picture Day

I almost forgot about picture day... thankfully the outfit I put on this morning is picture day acceptable. It's not as critical for teachers to look good on picture day as it is for students. ;) We were the first class to go, probably because I happened to be passing through the gym when the photographer was ready. Mr. E's class went next, sneaking in before they had Pastor's class. 

The rest of our school day was pretty typical. Nothing too out of the ordinary. The 7-8th graders worked on a powerpoint on renewable energy sources and some of them almost finished. The 5-6th graders learned about parts of a plant cell. Until we got sidetracked into talking about human body systems. No surprise there! So many things are connected in the world of science!

After school, I'm running errands in Mankato before the soccer game (away, in Mankato). Then I have a Habitat meeting (I'll meet the new Habitat lady) followed by supper with G and correcting papers. Not too bad a night! (Except for the paper correcting, haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment