Tuesday, October 12, 2021

NaNos and Noses

Today we sparked ideas for our NaNos. It was so fun; my kids got really into it. A few already have ideas they fleshed out, some had nothing. I pulled up the pinterest board of writing prompts I've curated over the years. That really got them going! Some are dialogue ideas, some are strange pictures, some are questions or situations they can use to start stories. We each created a word document to gather pictures and ideas for our stories. I rediscovered my brainstorming from last year and chose my NaNo idea! It was one I almost wrote last year, but my kids wanted me to write the other idea. Funny, I completely forgot about it until now. I had just as much fun as my students gathering ideas for my story.

One not fun thing my class is sharing this week is a cold. At least half the class (and myself) were a bit drippy today. Bleh. Hopefully it's a short-lived one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment