Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cordless Piano

Ugh!  For the life of me, I cannot figure out what happened to my piano keyboard cord.  I've got the stand and a keyboard, but no way to plug it in!  It hasn't been a super big deal since we've been rushed for time at the end of the day, but this morning I wanted to sing a hymn and we had to play something on my computer since the piano wasn't plugged in.  Sigh.  I really have no idea where it ended up.

Another frustrating thing: One of the 7th graders came up to me after class today and had a question about the worksheet they got the day before, "Miss H?  On our worksheet, all the questions are the exact same as the one we just did for today."  No way, I thought.  But when I checked my flashdrive, the files were exactly the same; only the title was different.  Argh!  I must've finished the worksheet, but never saved it to the computer.  So I guess they just get an early Christmas present.  Oh well, I have been working them pretty hard in social studies. 

Our first school vb practice was today.  It went pretty well, kind of fast, actually.  I worked with the B squad on their bumping, setting, and serving.  We need to practice being ready for the ball.  But they've already come a long way for the first day of practice!  We have practice again tomorrow, but I have a staff meeting, so I don't think I'll be around for most of practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment