Friday, December 13, 2013

Day Made

First of all... it's Friday!!!  Last night I kept thinking that the next day was Saturday and it made me feel sad every time I remembered we still had one more day of school.

We didn't get our bookmarks for our pen pals finished.  A few more were completed, but not all of them.  I don't think they'll make it there by Christmas.

The 2nd graders had a super hard time focusing today.  I had to get after them so much!  They did get their quota of math worksheets done for today (or at least, they're all on the same page).

Once again, the awesome picture books I got at the library this week were passed around and read, this time with the 1st grade reading buddies.  I have a ton of books to add to my books-to-buy list.

Joe isn't dug down quite as far as before.  He was out momentarily to eat his food, but then he went back to his corner.

I'm in a conundrum: what to teach the 7th and 8th graders next week?  I really want to keep going with our units, but with Christmas break coming up it would be nice to do something different the last few days before break.  I don't want them to forget all we've learned before the test, so I think I might do a take home test before/over the break.  I'm such a mean teacher.

Well, whatever I decide to do, I think I'm going to figure it out at home.  My goal is to leave before 4:30pm, so I should have just enough time to clear off my desk and grab my books and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment