Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Early Out!

The phone rang.

The 5th graders scrambled shouting, "I'll get it!"

The teacher got there first and saw the number: New Ulm Public Schools.

Well, there goes the school day.  15 minutes later, Mr. E comes to let us know school is out for the day at 1:00pm.  Just enough time for the 7th and 8th graders to take their science test.  A little while later, Nicollet called school off, so we didn't need to call parents to come pick their kids up.

Yeah, other than that, not much has happened today.

Joe is still hibernating.  The helper of the day was really annoyed; she wanted to dig him out so we could give him his weekly bath.  I told her we could give him a bath when he comes out.  He stayed buried. 

So, I guess I'm going to finish up a few things and then head for home.  Maybe I'll decorate my apartment for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment