Thursday, November 5, 2015

What's with the suit?

One of the 6th grade boys wore a suit to school today.  Just because he could.  I think he's looking for attention.  Yesterday he wore a polo shirt and jeans, an outfit unheard of in my class of Under Armour-clad athletes.  Everyone wanted to know why he was so dressed up, and he said he just felt like wearing it... maybe tomorrow he'd wear a suit!  No one expected him to do it, but that's what he wore to school today!  He changed clothes after math so he could play football at afternoon recess... though he didn't have any tennis shoes.


I'm going to keep this short today since Ivy has her art thing.  Tomorrow is the end of the quarter, so we're dishing out prizes for NaNo word counts and BINGOs.  The 7th graders will probably watch a Bill Nye episode on plate tectonics.  I have an art project planned, but I'm not real excited about it... maybe I'll change my mind at the last second.

No comments:

Post a Comment