Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Picture Frames

Our angel projects are quickly progressing.  Time to start thinking about another art project present. 


Mrs. B has been on a cleaning out spree in her house and came across a bunch of frames she doesn't need... 14 to be exact.  So, she's letting us use them in an art project.  I think we are going to have two options.  Option one: make a Christmas button collage... a tree or a present or a star or snowflake or something... and put it behind the glass in the frame.  Option two: make a stained glass Christmas scene... use permanent markers to color a picture on the glass and have it in the frame.  We'll see who picks which project. 


This morning I had all the frames on the table and the 6th grade girls noticed the glass was dirty.  So they volunteered to clean them.  They even got the boys involved; some of the frames were tricky to open (so they could clean both sides of the glass).  The boys kept asking me for tools to get the frames open: screwdriver, pliers, smaller screwdriver.  I had everything they asked for!  Eventually they lost interest and Mrs. B finished up when she came in later. 


I'm going to keep this short today.  My sore throat is still lingering from last week, and my stomach was bugging me again today... don't worry, I made a doctor's appointment.  The soonest they could get me in is next week.  So until then, I'll keep plugging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment