Tuesday, October 10, 2017

NaNo

My kids started brainstorming about their characters today. I did too, and now I'm excited to write my story! Only 21 days and counting... My writing prompt board on Pinterest is full of funny dialogue lines that seem spy-ish, so my main characters are 21 year old twin brothers who are spies; one is smart/sarcastic/responsible and one is kind of crazy/doesn't always think before acting. Their family is rich and they have a sister getting married (and the wedding goes wrong because of them). My students want the boys to meet a girl and argue over who gets to be her boyfriend... we'll see if that actually happens. That's about all I have so far. Tomorrow we're having a work day and then Thursday we'll talk about conflict and what our characters want most in the world. I have no clue what my characters want. Things to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment