Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cone Flipping

At afternoon recess today I got a kick out of two 5th grade girls who invented a game flipping cones onto the bleachers. They each got four and earned points by tossing the cones onto the different levels, trying to land them upright. They played it all recess!

Our end of the day routine was a bit out of the ordinary since I had to leave school right away. They put everything away and headed down to Mr. E's room for dismissal. I packed up the classroom lightning fast! I made it to New Ulm in time.

It took about an hour for them to check out my car, like they'd expected. I got correcting done while I waited. Turns out there's a hose in the coolant area that has too much vacuum, which is what made my engine weird. The other thing is a hose leading from the coolant container that leaks when it gets cold outside. So. My car is still fine to drive. I have a date on the calendar with them to fix the door handles (a recall fix), so they can fix the other stuff at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment