Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Antsy

No snow overnight, and another day of antsy and chatty kids. Joe is still buried, so maybe there's still something coming??? Or he's just pouting from being displaced during the tournament.

I had two surprise visitors today... my dad and youngest brother swung by at lunch time in between college visits. My students told them a little about the fire stories they've been writing, and we finally found out what happened with that mysterious car!

A husband/wife were on their way somewhere and thought they could drive their car through the snow on the road (it hadn't been plowed), so they kept trying and backing up, trying and backing up. Some snow must've gotten into their engine which caused it to start on fire. They're all okay, and my brother said the car was gone the next morning by the time he went to school.

Nothing as sinister as my students came up with, but I'm glad the mystery is solved at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment