Thursday, February 22, 2018

Forgotten

Grr... I forgot my clipboard at home this morning! and the pile of papers still needing to be corrected! I was so focused on getting to school on time/a little early that I forgot to grab them off my kitchen table. When I went to pull things out of my teacher bag, I realized it was much lighter than it should be. I debated going home for it, but would it be worth the time? In the end, I decided I could get along without it for a day. Well, I survived, but it was tough sometimes! The pile of papers proved to be troublesome too. Normally I wait to collect the papers in the spelling mailbox until Thursday when their workbook pages are due, but yesterday I must've emptied it without thinking because there were three kids today who said they'd handed their pages in, but they weren't in the box! They're surely in the pile in my kitchen, but I'll have to wait until I get home to check.

The kindergarten class is going to try flexibility seating. Mrs. E picked up a few of our smallest balls to show her students. Some of my girls went down to teach her students the right way to sit on them. It was a great way for them to be teachers to the younger students! We're running out of exercise balls though... one got popped earlier this week by a student smacking the sides of the ball with her fists (she'd been holding a pencil at the time). Another one mysteriously loses air but we can't find a hole. We sent that one down too since kindergartners are much lighter than 5/6th graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment