Friday, February 2, 2018

Reading in the Gym

Reading in the gym together went well today. We read in the morning and in the afternoon and kids were focused both times! We added lots of pages to our I Love to Read page goal.

Not a whole lot else to say about today. My heat worked fine. The students were pretty well-behaved for me (the 3rd and 4th graders on the other hand... uff! They had a rough day). We had art, reading buddies, worked on Mystery Class, took spelling tests... all the usual things.

This weekend my grandparents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary! (Today's the day actually). We'll be going out to eat this weekend to celebrate. My farmer and I are going to change my oil tonight before he leaves for his up north snowmobile trip this weekend. My mom's birthday is Sunday and it's the Super Bowl, so lots of exciting things going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment