Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Zoo Purchases

The 5th grade boys decided they couldn't hoard their tokens any longer... they spent over 120 tokens today buying fences and animals for the zoo. They were short a few tokens, so they did a few odd jobs for me to earn some more. It was great! Joe's tank got cleaned and the pile of beads I'd dropped in the closet a while ago got picked up.

NaNos are going well. Two boys who I'd been worried about are catching up to where they need to be. They'll be fine. One girl has her goal at 6,000 but only has about 1,000 words. She's got a long way to go! My NaNo is all caught up. I wrote 3,000 words last night! I had hoped to get my NaNo finished tonight, but I have to run errands in Mankato tonight. We'll see what time I get home and how much time I have to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment