Thursday, November 1, 2018

NaNo Kickoff

The first day of NaNo went great! My kids wrote a ton (many of them typed faster than I thought). A few are already planning to up their word goals. Many of them wrote during study hall time in Mr. E's room. I have five words written on mine, but I did get a rough idea of what I want to write about. However, I still need to come up with the motivation/wants/needs. I'll let you know when I figure it out!

No one stayed up until midnight to start writing. One kid said he stayed up until 11:30 doing homework since his mom was out late with his sister trick or treating. Another kid said she woke up at 2am and listened to an audio book. A lot said they were going to write a bunch at home after school. We'll see how many words they have tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment