Thursday, September 30, 2021

Too Many Papers

Bleh, I have a huge pile to correct tonight and so many other things I'd rather be doing. Maybe I will compromise and intermix the homework subjects with the other things. 

The good news is I got everything done after school that I wanted/needed to do, and that was even with the volleyball girls hanging out in my room. 

My voice is tired from class with the 7-8th graders. They were so distracted today. And then we had bell practice, which is always loud. The 5-6th graders had art/Joe toy work time and convinced me to read-aloud while they worked. (It didn't take much convincing). Our book is getting tense! We're about halfway through and I can tell the author is slowly amping up the excitement...we'll be able to make lots of predictions in the next few days. 

Next week we go to Camp Omega. I can't believe that's already here. One more bake sale to go this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment