Friday, February 4, 2022

Blustery

Holy cow it's windy outside! Visibility is not great because of the light snow that dusted us this morning. Hopefully I will leave school soon. For once, I don't have plans tonight, so I'm looking forward to reading a book (unless I decide to be productive and do dishes/laundry/correct papers/lesson plan). Don't fret, the rest of my weekend more than makes up for my mild Friday night (in case you suddenly thought my jam-planning nature had suddenly disappeared). Watching two basketball games tomorrow, supper out, heading to Fulda, church in Fulda, and celebrating my mom's birthday are on the agenda for Saturday and Sunday.

Whole 30 update: I finished my 30 days of plain eating and have moved on to reintroduction. Saturday I can add back non-grain legumes such as peanut butter and beans. I can eat everything on the 17th. A student gave me a donut today which has tempted me from the corner of my desk. I'll add that to my freezer to enjoy later. 

House update: nothing to report. No news from the USDA on my loan status nor from Habitat about next steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment