Friday, February 18, 2022

Prayer Partners

First week of prayer partners was a success. I left my partner an earring/necklace set in her desk before she got to school. She doesn't know it's me... I think. Three kids forgot to bring presents this week. That means two next week. I hope they remember. One of the 6th graders said, "It is way more fun to give your prayer partner something than to get anything. You can see their reaction and see how much they like it... so much better." Great lesson to learn!

My prayer partner hid a box of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers in my podium. It's one of my favorite school snacks, and I can actually eat them now that Whole 30 is officially over. I haven't cracked them open yet. I had a huge breakfast and lunch, so I haven't been hungry. After school, I'm headed to a Trivia Weekend where I've been told "come hungry, cuz there's a ton of food." 

This Saturday is free admission to all MN state parks. If you're close to one, go check it out! G and I are going to poke around Minneopa tomorrow, if the weather cooperates. It was supposed to be in the 40s, but the forecast shifted and now the highs are in the 30s with a -17 wind chill. Today is gusty as well... 50mph winds at times. Earlier this afternoon we had a few small flurries and even heard thunder! Strange weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment