Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Late Night

Yesterday was a full day. School was pretty good, and so was after school. It just felt long. 

Tuesday is my day for afterschool care, and nine squirrely preK-2nd graders hung out in my classroom and the gym until 5pm. Lots of "Mrs. H, look!" I did get all my papers corrected though, so that's a plus. 

After that, I got some things done in my classroom and then zipped over to church in time for the PTL meeting. Normally we meet at school, but this time we sat around tables at church and Pastor did a hymn study. It was very nice to meet like that. Everyone was calm and cheerful. The meeting was long, but we accomplished a lot. Many of the tasks were prepping for next year and picking out people to take over the things I've been doing for the past 11 years. Another bittersweet moment. Our meeting ended around 7:35, but I had a few people to talk to afterwards, so I made it home a little before 8pm. And completely forgot about writing my blog for the day. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment