Friday, March 3, 2023

Long Day

Boy, lots of stuff going on after school today. 

First, I was in charge of latchkey until the high school worker could get here. While I did that, Mr. D and I mapped out car seats for Tuesday's field trip (since I won't be at school Monday). Afterwards, the Immanuelites and Men's Club served us supper before our staff meeting. And finally after that I could get my normal school work done and prep for being gone on Monday.

This time of year is always crazy... lots of moving parts to make sure work together... Fine Arts Fair is next Saturday, but the art projects have to get dropped off on Tuesday. Since I'm gone Monday, I want all my class's art to be ready to go by the end of Friday so my sub doesn't have to mess with it. Unfortunately, I have a few pokey puppies who will be wrapping their art up on Monday. Or maybe even Tuesday morning. 

The week after Fine Arts Fair is when we're celebrating Lutheran School's Week. Even more moving parts for that! Throw in a church youth group activity for good measure. Then, the week after that my class serves the Lenten meal. Whew. Can I keep my head on straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment