Wednesday, January 27, 2016

24 hours

So the kid who threw-up yesterday? He was in school this morning.  Our school policy is that sick kids (with a fever or who have thrown up, etc.) stay home for at least 24 hours.  So.  After chapel, I called his mom and asked what the scoop was.  She had forgotten about the rule and found someone to come pick him up from school.  Well, it would be 24 hours in two more hours, and he'd already exposed everyone at school to his germs, so did it really make sense for him to leave? Eh, not a good situation either way.  I told her he could come back at 12:30, but she didn't want to be a bother to the lady she had coming to pick him up.  So he left school. 


Apparently purple is my color.  My outfit today is a purple sweater, purple/silver scarf, and gray pants.  People have been complimenting me all day!  The school nurse stopped by to ask a question and she asked the 7th graders, "Is your teacher human? All humans like to be appreciated.  So you should tell her when she looks nice.  Miss H, you look stunning today."  Guess I'll file this outfit away for when I need to look really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment