Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Scarfless

After wearing scarves for the past...seven days? I went with a scarfless outfit today.  I hadn't thought about how many days in a row I'd been wearing scarves until one of my students made the comment, "Miss H, you're not wearing a scarf today!"  Huh.  I guess I'm not.  I'd been wearing the scarves people gave me for Christmas, partly to show them off to the students who gave them to me so they'd know that I liked them.  And then the weather was so chilly, I wanted to stay warm!  Tonight there's a PTL meeting and I thought I should dress a little nicer for it.  Funny the things students notice!


Another cool thing from today: a 2nd grade boy came in this morning while I was listening to memory work and stood patiently until there was a pause.  Then he handed me a dum dum sucker.  "Oh thank-you! What's this for?" He shrugged, "Just because."  And walked out of the room.  How sweet!


In about two minutes we have our rescheduled staff meeting and the PTL meeting to immediately follow, so I'll sign off here for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment