Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Day 2 NaNo

Bleh, today was a no energy day for me. No fever, no stuffy nose, just no energy. Still, I prevailed. My kids wrote a bunch of their NaNos (I did too!). We practiced our Christmas bell songs. They... are okay. Good thing we have time to work on them. 

Our staff meeting after school was too long. It was an hour and a half but could've been just an hour. We got bogged down by how to get more participation in PTL (there's a meeting tomorrow). After that, I went to Nicollet to vote, except when I got there they said I wasn't registered and because of where I live, I am in the New Ulm school district. So I'd have to go there to vote. Huh. I'd gotten a pamphlet in the mail from Nicollet, and when I looked up the ballot online my address showed Nicollet school district. But that's not accurate, so they wouldn't let me vote. 

We had bible study tonight. It was different than usual because Pastor came in at the beginning and told us some ladies were struggling with the hefty academicness of the book and wanted to switch to something else. In the end, we read the last chapter and decided to go back to reading just the bible. 

And that's all I got for today. Early bedtime for Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment