Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Crossing Off My List

Man today has been productive! Christmas program folders were made, then made a second time because I miscounted and was short 10. That actually turned out okay though because I forgot the 1-2nd grade folders were going to have coloring pages in the back. So, my kids passed folders out to all the other classrooms. 

We made our Operation Christmas Child boxes in our classroom, including the girl who's learning from home all week. I angled the laptop camera so she could see the options on the table and packed the box at her direction. 

All my kids handed in their spelling on time before lunch without me asking them to. We almost finished our read aloud book (10 pages!). The 7-8th graders preeetttty much all handed their spelling in on time. I talked to a parent at lunch about bumping up her conference time tomorrow so I can leave for Iowa a little sooner. She was good with that, so I bought myself fifteen minutes of time!

While my kids were at PE, I finished copying the stuff for round two of folders, then made videos of the Christmas program songs to put in a youtube playlist for classrooms to use to practice. And then I uploaded them to youtube! Wow! I thought that would take me forever but it wasn't too bad. 

After school I finished the playlist, passed it out to the people who needed it, finished up the Christmas folders, collected all my papers to correct, worked on lessons for next week, responded to lots of texts and emails. Whew! It's great to have a day of school where I feel so accomplished, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment